- Please Note: There is no casino or gambling on this ship
- Spa including treatment room
- Additional charge for massage and spa services
- Intimate fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment including treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical machine, and Kinesis machine.
- Mats for outdoor stretch, yoga and Pilates also available
- Complimentary bicycles, kayaks, jet skis
- Onboard entertainment
- 24-hour self-service Pantry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet access 60 minutes per person per day
- Guest Laundry room
- Choice of complimentary Crystal Adventures shore excursion in every port
- Complimentary culinary experiences at Michelin-starred or highly renowned local restaurants
- Authentic regional, local and seasonal wine and beer offerings, where available
- More overnight stays allow for more immersive shoreside discovery
- Enrichment programs may vary with theme or itinerary of the ship
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.